Pages

Thursday 24 May 2012

Three minute Pedal Presents

Good morning! It's Thursday and that means it's time for a fast card here. Today I'm using one of my favourite sets in the summer mini catalogue for a one layer birthday card that would suit quite a few people I know, male and female. Come and have a look:


When I saw this bicycle I squawked! What a fantastic image! It comes with a basket on the front that you can fill with presents, hearts, flowers, a cake etc, all of which are provided. I wanted the bike without the basket for this card though so I quickly coloured the parts of the rubber I did want with an Early Espresso marker and stamped it onto a Crumb Cake card base.


These balloons come with the set too and I think they look celebratory tied to the front of the bike! The balloons and the bike were coloured with a Poppy Parade marker - this colour is so perfect for colouring on kraft card stock. Using a ruler, I marked off the 'ground' with a Crumb Cake marker and doodled a bit of detail under the line.


Finally I stamped the sentiment onto Whisper White card stock, cut it off with my trimmer and made ribbon tails on each side with a square punch.

Pedal Presents is one of the exclusive sets that you can earn for free when you host a qualifying party, or make an order of £150 or more (this can be a single or group order), or order as part of my Stampers 6 club.

Here's what you'll need to make today's card:
Stamps: Pedal Presents (hostess set) Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Early Espresso
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Other: Markers, square punch, stamp-a-majig
I'd be delighted to order any of these items for you and can have them delivered to your address in the UK. I'm committed to providing excellent customer service and am always happy to offer help and advice. To place your order, just send me an email or give me a call on 01280 820593.

I'm as busy as a bee at the moment preparing for my in-laws' golden wedding anniversary. There's lots to do - not least of which is some baking and preparing of food! There might be the odd foodie photo coming up in the next week so brace yourselves!

See you tomorrow when I'll have a little gift to show you.

Hugs,

24 comments:

  1. Just great! Love how you did the ground and the sentiment placement!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This IS a cute set....I didn't preorder it but I know it will find it's way into my SU order box one of these days!!!! Who doesn't like a shiny red bike & balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just gorgeous. The colours you chose look fabulous and that bike stamp is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Vicky - fabulous. Love the way you didn't use the basket - plus all the detail of how you made the card. Ha, ha - now all I need is the stamp set :)

    Hope the Golden Wedding preps go well - look forward to a recipe or three please, or just piccies of food would be fine.

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great - I can think of a few people who would love that image! M x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky
    Gorgeous stamp set ..... Love what you have done with it .....fabulous as always Vicky .....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this stamp set and what great card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card.
    Greetings from Germany
    Margret

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab Vicky, I love how the balloons looks so shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vicky, Totally magic, I love one layered cards and this is loads of fun, clever inking of the parts you needed:00 Thank you for your kind comments, I'm better now I've had my coffee, don't know what came over me LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - 3 minutes well spent - Vicky this is stunning, I love Poppy Parade and Crumb Cake together - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this Vicky. My stamp set hasn't even got out of the box yet!!! Don't work too hard
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic fast card. I hope to get this set early next week! YAY! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing, I love what you do with one layer cards and it makes me want to have a go too. Can't wait to get this stamp!
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do like this bike and it's great you can use it in so many ways by dressing it up differently. Super way to do your sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE the red and kraft combination! This card is DARLING, Vicky! The layering and details are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the bike with the balloons, it looks so cheerful! Another super card!

    So pleased to see that the sun has come out at last! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great card Vicky - I love your 3 minute series (although I doubt I'd make any of them in 3 minutes I'm just too slow a crafter!) The balloons remind me of a European film we watched at school.
    Tra
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card Vicky and great idea for a card series! I'll be back next Thursday :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely cheerful card, would bring a smile to anyone's face if they received it in the mail. Helen (Sydney)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning colours vicky and love the card Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your super CAS card and those shiny balloons just make me smile...... Reminds me of the games we used to play on our bikes..tying various items to them and watching them trail behind us......it got quite dangerous sometimes as I remember!!!!
    I always look forward to foodie photos, bet your whipping up a right feast for the party :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  23. superb card - fab colours - spot on for that image hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cant wait to see the foodie photos of course would prefer them live , any chance of an invite ? Gorgeous card the kraft works beautifully with this stamp and colouring another retro feel beauty.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)