Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

NEW from Stampin' Up - This and That

I can't tell you how excited I am that the brand new This and That product range from Stampin' Up is available from today! For all of us that love scrapbooking but never seem to get time to do it - this is the perfect way to document the lives of ourselves and those we love, our special occasions and events, our highs and lows. Come and have a look at this short video:



Wow! How much fun is that?! I love taking time over large-scale scrapbooking pages but since I'm finding I have less and less time, I'm definitely going to give this fast-style, portable scrapping a try - and you can expect to see some examples on my blog coming very soon as my order is going in today! (By the way, did you SEE that rotary stamp?! I've already got some ideas buzzing around my head for using that on my cards  as well and I'm loving the washi tape!)

Here's what you can get now (but there'll be more items in the range coming later, so watch this space):

ItemDescriptionPrice
131268Epic Day This and That Journal£9.95
130814Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper£9.95
131463Remember This and That Rotary Stamp£5.50
131271Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers£4.50
131269Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape£4.50
133905Epic Day This and That  - SUPER VALUE BUNDLE
Includes the five This and That products listed above. Only available in a bundle until May 31.
£29.24
15% Off Retail Value!


I can't wait for mine to arrive and the children have said they'd like to have a go too! If you're anything like us you'll be wanting to get your hands on these gorgeous products as soon as possible so here's how I can help:
I CAN ORDER STAMPIN' UP ITEMS FOR YOU AND HAVE THEM DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR ADDRESS IN THE UK. I'M COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AM ALWAYS HAPPY TO OFFER HELP AND ADVICE. TO FIND OUT MORE OR TO PLACE YOUR ORDER, JUST SEND ME AN EMAIL OR GIVE ME A CALL ON 01280 820593.
• Get more for your money - place an order for £250 and choose £65 worth of products free! Or join SU and get £155 worth of products for just £99! Offers end 30th May 2013

What would you put in your journal? I like to record the little things in life - the funny things my children say, the day-to-day so-called boring things that make up our family life, what we eat, what the cat does... My brother is staying with us at the moment and he's just as wicked as the rest of them! We were discussing renovations in the house at dinner the other evening and it was proving to be a lively debate. "This is like a brainstorming session," said my brother. "But with no brains involved." Doesn't he fit in well?!

It's Three Minute Thursday tomorrow so I'll be back with a quick card. See you then!

4 comments:

  1. Looks fab Vicky, I can't wait to see what you make with this range!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased SU made a video..... The concept looks brilliant and Im loving the price too :0)
    Your brother sounds a real hoot too, a perfect fit I'd say ...lol
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I may have to order this too Vicky!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the video, but now that's something else to add to my ever expanding wish list!!!

    Thanks for sharing it with us Vicky

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)