Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

YAY - using Stampin' Up's Chevron punch!

I really love having a Stampin' Up team and get a great deal of pleasure out of helping my downline to get the most out of being part of Stampin' Up, in whatever way they choose for that to be. New members are always made to feel welcome in my group - and now is a particularly good time to try it out as it's only £25 for the starter kit to join until 21st October! If you'd like to join my group, or would like more info, click here.

Today's card was made for one lovely lady in my team to celebrate overcoming a minor problem. Come and see:


I don't often make cards with no stamping at all - but this is one of them! There's a bit of interest in the card base with the contrast between smooth and textured card stock, and the aperture, and then it's full on colour all the way!


Oh look at those chevrons in glorious Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral and Island Indigo - I can't wait to get more time to play with this fabulous punch!


And the sentiment? Well that's been made from the Expressions thinlits - you can make loads of different sentiments out of these three words using your sharp paper snips to cut the letters apart, and they have a lot of impact!

Here's what you'll need to make this card
Stamps: None!
Ink: None!
Card stock: Very Vanilla in smooth and Core'dinations, Calypso Coral, scraps of Daffodil Delight and Island Indigo smooth
Other: Ovals framelits, Expressions thinlits, Big Shot, Chevron punch, paper snips

Crafting Clare online shop, shopping with Vicky Hayes, Stampin Up clearance rack
You can order from my online shop any time, day or night,
but if you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm always happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.
Customers placing orders of £250+
will get a whopping £65 worth of freebies during October!
If you'd prefer to spread the cost of your crafty stash, but still get
freebies as well as handmade gifts and cards and complementary catalogues,
why not consider joining my Stampers 6 club?

What an action-packed weekend it's been! I've just got back from more uni tours with my daughter and while it's been fantastic fun, I really could do with a nice few days nodding off on the sofa with a blanket over my knees... However, there's no rest for the wicked they say, so I'll be back tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you got different words in your thinlets......but then I realized it was just your creativity bubbling to the surface once again! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky your card is brilliant - I love it.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CAS card Vicky..love these colours together

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card and even better IRL! Thank you for sorting out my problem!

    To anyone thinking of joining Vicky's team with the amazing £25 offer . . . you really won't find a better Upline. She is always there for you - encouraging but never pushy, and extremely helpful if there's a snag!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this bright and funky card, Vicky - yay!
    So sorry I couldn't meet up with you and your daughter yesterday, but I was up to my eyes in chores, boo... Hope you enjoyed your whistle stop tour of Sheffield. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever you with your paper snips. :-) I love how you expanded the usefulness of the thinlits! --Doris

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)