Pages

Thursday 1 May 2014

CLEARLY stamping with Stampin' Up photopolymer!


I know I said I'd see you again tomorrow but there have been some interesting developments at Stampin' Up and I had to let you know all about it!










Exciting news!
Yes, Stampin' Up has added some great quality photopolymer clear stamps to its range! These are great quality, strong clear stamps that make accurate stamping a doddle. I know what you're thinking... when can you get hold of them?!!! Well, there'll be a whole range of them released in the next catalogue (out 1st July) but in the meantime you can...

Try some for free
Stampin' Up has released four exclusive sets (that won't be in the new catalogue) and you can choose one as a gift with every £60 order. I bet you're dying to see them:





Aren't they fabulous?! I know you'll want to see the new stamps in action too, so here's a short video:




Click below to place an order any time, day or night,
but if you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm always happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.
CHOOSE A FREE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET WITH EVERY £60 YOU SPEND (excl. p&p)

I hope you're as excited as I am about the new photopolymer stamps. Enjoy trying them out and do let me know how you get on won't you.

See you tomorrow,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)