Pages

Thursday 26 June 2014

Having a Festive Flurry with the new Stampin' Up blendabilities

Did you see my sneak peek yesterday of the new Stampin' Up blendibilities? I'm obsessed now of course so if anything around here stays still for long enough it's getting coloured in with alcohol markers! My children and the cat are too fast for me (!) so I found a stamped image to colour instead - come and see:


Blendabilities are not just for complicated images! It only takes a few minutes to blend the colours on this large snowflake from Stampin' Up's Festive Flurry set (available only until Monday! Edited to add: Stampin' Up has just announced it will be extending availability until 27th August.) and it gives it a nice shimmery effect.


I added a bit more shine with one of the reduced large gems from the Retirement List.

I'll be linking this card up with Merry Monday, where the theme is Sparkle Shimmer or Shine, and Rudolph Day where, as usual, the idea is to make two Christmas cards for your stash - like this:


Click here to see more inspiration using Festive Flurry

Click here to see a PDF file of all the Christmas items available from Stampin' Up until 27th August. To buy them from my online shop, click here and key the product code into the 'search the store' box.

HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO MAKE THIS CARD
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my shop) 
Stamps: Festive Flurry wood or cling, Wishing You (retired)
Ink: Lost Lagoon classic ink (new in-colour, available 1st July 2014)
Bermuda Bay, Real Red from the Brights pack of Stampin' Write markers
Coastal Cabana assortment Blendibilities (new, available 1st July 2014)
Card stock: Whisper White
Click above to place an order any time, day or night,
but if you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm always happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

Some of the items in the annual Stampin' Up catalogue are retiring to make way for new products. Don't miss out on your favourites! Some of these items have been discounted too - check the lists by clicking on the banners below:



There aren't many snowflakes to be seen in balmy Buckingham at the moment but that's bound to change in the next couple of days. How do I know? Well the Glastonbury Festival is on and mud is traditional! My daughter and her friends have set off for the festival, armed with (or should that be legged with?!) wellies and raincoats. A hot bath and a mug of cocoa will be waiting on her return!

 See you tomorrow.


22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!

    Thought you would be joining your daughter!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 1 layer cards so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these two Festive Flurry cards with the new alcohol market pens Vicky.

    Thanks for coming to play over at Rudolph Day.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Vicky! Thank you for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I cannot wait to get my hands on those markers. I'm just gonna have to learn to be patient for once LOL :)

    Hugs,
    Em
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love the elegance & clean design of this beautiful cool card. The corner stamping of the lovely snowflake was a wonderful touch and the addition of the center gem certainly sparkled up the snowflake too. Liked the way you've stamped the sentiment with the touch of red. So pretty. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS style card. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the off the edge looks and great colours and the red just adds that little bit extra touch.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! I love the teal and red combination!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome layout, and I love the pop of red with all the blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous as usual, Vicky! I love that you only stamped a portion of the snowflake....gives a great visual impact to your lovely card! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful CAS card - I love the colours of your gorgeous snowflake! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Love the colours, the red really works well with the teal. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Vicky! Been catalogue browsing here - I want one of everything!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this Vicky, so simple yet so effective. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! Love the CAS! The colors are perfect. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how that snowflake is your focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely festive card Vicky! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are two gorgeous cards! Love the wonderful aqua colour!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)