Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

Sneak peek! Something for Baby from the new Stampin' Up annual catalogue 2014-15

There's nothing more fun than making a baby card. No wait - making a baby card with a brand new stamp set from the upcoming annual Stampin' Up catalogue is even more fun! As a demonstrator, I get my hands on some of these items way before they go on general release and I love that! If you'd like that too, why not join Stampin' Up UK yourself? Until the end of June, you can join my team of Inkredibles for just £50 and get a starter kit containing £55 worth of goodies plus free catalogues and stationery AND free delivery too! Find out more by clicking here.

NEW BABY STAMPS FROM STAMPIN' UP

The stamp set I'm using today is in my opinion, the best baby set that Stampin' Up has ever come up with! Introducing...


... Something for Baby! It features the cutest pram, baby toys, little baby clothes as well as a whole load of extras! I've used the onesie here, decorated it with a little flower from the set, and hung it on the sweet hanger. I hooked my clothes hanger on a line made with floss from an old Stampin' Up kit, pulling it down slightly for a suggestion of weight. Let's take a closer look:


The print on the onesie was made by sticking strips of washi tape onto a piece of card stock, stamping the image on the back, and cutting it out with my sharp paper snips. I used my favourite Gingham Garden washi tape - it's retiring and you'll find it in the Retired List section of my online shop along with lots of other bargains!)


I adore the double sentiment from another sneak peek set called Something to Say. A little something cute...


...for your cute little someone! Squeeee! How cute is that?!

I'll be linking this card up with Make My Monday, where the challenge is Pretty in Pink, and I used Lori's fabulous sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.



       HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO MAKE THIS CARD
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my shop) 
Stamps: Something for Baby (available 1st July) wood or cling, Something to Say (available 1st July) wood or cling, 
Card stock: Whisper White, Blushing Bride
Click above to place an order any time, day or night,
but if you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm always happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

Some of the items in the annual Stampin' Up catalogue are retiring to make way for new products. Don't miss out on your favourites! Some of these items have been discounted too - check availability by clicking on the banners below and click here to browse retiring products in my online shop.




The nearest thing to a baby in our house is the sister of my daughter's boyfriend - and at three years old, she's not a baby any more! My daughter was invited to an antique fair the family was attending and the little girl came to the door when they came to collect my daughter. "Hurry up Nina!" she told my daughter in an excited voice. " We're going to the ant fair!" Someone must have tried to explain that she'd missed off the 'ique' in antique because later on she was heard to say how much she'd enjoyed the 'eek fair'!

Thank you for dropping in to visit me today. Have a lovely weekend and I'll see you on Monday with more crafting fun.



10 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute!!! Only two more days and I get to see the Australian catalogue - woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So totally adorable! My wishlist is getting longer :)

    Hugs,
    Em
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fair full of ants and eeks sounds fun!
    Such an adorable card, Vicky! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Love the little onsie and how you hanged it.
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cute card Vicky and I have to agree - this stamp set is going to be a keeper, especially given the matching framelits too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, so sweet! Love the patterned onesie. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute! Love the little onesie! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch! Please feel free to check out my sample: http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/2014/06/helloseize-sketch-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable how you hung this onesie on the line! Thanks so much for playing with us at Seize The Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, and the use of the Washi tape to make the suit is pure genius. Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)