Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Hello Love and Crushed Curry from Stampin' Up!

When it's a gloomy old day you need a colour like Stampin' Up's Crushed Curry to give you a lift! That was the idea behind today's card, made to cheer up a friend.


Add to that lovely bright colour a bird singing his heart out, sunshine, sequins and a directional arrow saying go, go GO! and surely this card couldn't fail to put a bit of pep in anyone's step!


I used a couple of strips of the Color Me Autumn washi tape and my favourite of this year's Stampin' Up hostess sets, Hello Love.

So how do you get your hands on the exclusive Stampin' Up hostess sets?  They're available free as part of your Stampin' Up rewards when you place an order of £150 or more but, if you prefer to spread the cost of your craft supplies, members of my Stampers 6 club can also get them for free in their hostess month!

Click here to browse my shop and place an order
Click here for more information about joining my Stampers 6 club.

I'll be linking today's card up with the ladies at CAS Colours and Sketches where this is the sketch to follow:



BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S CARD NOW!
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop) 


My shop is open 24/7 so you can buy Stampin' Up products from me any time, day or night.
If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

I hope my card cheered my friend up but I should have lent her my youngest son!

I bought some pears from the market the other day, gorgeously ripe and bursting with juice. My boys had one after dinner yesterday and the youngest immediately wanted another. "Could you get one for me?" I asked as he hovered over the fruit bowl, looking for the best ones. He began to sing in the tune of the Adele song 'someone like you'. "I want nothing but the best pear for you-hooo!" he wailed. He carried on in this vein until the end when he gazed soulfully at me and sang: "Sometimes the pears are ripe and sometimes..." he paused and said abruptly: "Sometimes they aren't!"

See you tomorrow,

8 comments:

  1. Lovely cheerful card Vicky love your colour combo's

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that dose of sunshine should DEFINITELY cheer your friend up . . . as would sending your son round! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Vicky! Yours is my favorite of all the submissions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky
    Lovely bright card ... To cheer your friend up...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card did put a smile on my face. I love the bright color and that little bird looks like he is singing his heart out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LURVE the sunshiney card, just whjat we all need after all the rain recently, it would cheer anyone up.

    Your son sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That darling birdie and the sunny colors of this card are sure to brighten someone's day! :) Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at CAS - Colours & Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)