Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

With Sympathy, with designer paper by Stampin' Up

I use my Stampin' Up stash pretty much every day to celebrate birthdays, new arrivals, weddings, anniveraries, to say thank you or congratulations or good luck... well I think you get the idea with that! But as well as making cards for high days and holidays, it's important to offer support during sad times and that's what today's card is all about. Come and see:


I had a left-over snippet of the wonderful leafy design from the Motley Monsters designer paper pack and I thought those swirling leaves would work well with the trees from White Christmas. I added a touch of colour to the ground with a sponge dauber and filled in the trees with a Crumb Cake marker.


The sentiment is from the Love and Sympathy stamp set and I think it's beautiful both in what it says and in the way it looks.

I'll be linking this card up with the Snippet Playground where it's high time I joined in again - it's conker season for goodness sake!

BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE THIS CARD NOW!
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop) 

Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
...
Sponge Daubers
£4.50 

My shop is open 24/7 so you can buy Stampin' Up products from me any time, day or night.
If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

I had this impassioned text from my daughter yesterday: "Maman? How does one Launderette?!" The thing is, I actually don't know as it's been, ahem, several years since I used one! I'm so impressed that she's making the effort actually; I thought all students just brought their washing home!

See you tomorrow with something bright and cheerful!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely Autum card Vicky I think this stamp set it so versatile...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great idea using this dsp with the White Christmas stamp set. LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful card Vicky and I'm sure would bring comfort at a very difficult time. As for the launderette, I couldn't answer the question either. It's almost 20 years since I used one lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card indeed. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well done, Vicky! Thank you for the inspiration x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Vicky and so good to see you in the Playground again! Make sure you pickle those conkers in vinegar - gives them extra bashing power :)

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant design idea Vicky...it's like that paper was made for the stamp!!!
    I can just hear the wind whipping those leaves into a spin :0)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)