Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

Is Santa on his way to your Holiday Home?

As I was sitting at my desk yesterday, surrounded by my Stampin' Up Christmas stash, I suddenly realised something was missing... my Stampin' Glitter! Yay - let's get the glitter out!  I've gone all arty with it today - come and see:


I think the flying Santa's sleigh image from Holiday Home is just magical and reminds me of all the wonderful Christmas story books I used to read to the children when they were little ones.


To create this wintery scene, I masked off the moon with a punched circle and dragged ink pads over it in various blues.


I used Memento black ink to add Santa and also the tree which I repeatedly stamped to give the impression of a wooded landscape. The trees were dotted with my two way glue pen and sprinkled with glitter.


A nice bright greeting finishes the card - this one is from Making Spirits Bright.

This is the second card I'll be linking up with Less is More this week - they have a gorgeous, icy colour palette to inspire us! I'm also entering 52CCT's Pick a Previous Challenge and have chosen the March 2014 colour combination.

BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE THIS CARD NOW!
(Click on any item to be transported to my online shop!) 


My shop is open 24/7 so you can buy Stampin' Up products from me any time, day or night.
If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

It's Friday *jumps up and down like a loon* and it's time to pick my daughter up from the station! We are going to do baking, decking the halls, crafting (naturally!), shopping, playing with puppies, rustling wrapping paper and keeping secrets... But not necessarily in that order!

See you on Monday

12 comments:

  1. Another lovely Christmas card Vicky....love Santa sweeping across the sky

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic scenic card Vicky. Just know you will be MEGA excited today with your daughter arriving home for the hols.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely frosty card.
    Enjoy having your daughter home, our eldest and her husband arrive from Canada for the holidays on Sunday evening and I can't wait. Our other daughter will arrive a week later then it will really feel like Christmas yipppeeee
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card! Have a great weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb snow scene Vicky and great use of the colours.
    So thrilled you found time to come along and play
    Thanks as always for sharing and taking part
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goin' to be a fab Friday ay?

    Fab sparkly card too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the night scene you've created. Love Santa flying overhead. Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. une très charmante crĂ©ation Vicky, je pense que chaque enfant a des Ă©toiles dans les yeux en la voyant, je te souhaite de merveilleuses fĂªtes en famille, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome night sky and snowy Christmas theme! LOVE Santa flying in the sky. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT for our December challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks a lovely wintery scene Vicky - thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT - J xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Vicky-this beautiful scene would look fabulous in a Christmas story book :)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't believe I didn't get around to visiting last week!
    This is fabulous Vicky! Great inking!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)