Pages

Friday 27 March 2015

Another look at the Easter bag with rabbit ears!

When a friend of mine asked me if I could come up with some quick Easter gifts for the children, I immediately thought of my bunny bags from last year, made using Stampin' Up's chevron paper bags. Come and see:


These chevron bags are only £3.75 and they come in a gorgeous dotty design too! It's so quick and easy to give them ears, fill them with treats...


... and tie them closed with the heavenly chevron ribbon which comes in a range of gorgeous colours!

There's even a video tutorial to show you how it's done!




If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

They say you're never too old to learn and it appears to be true...


Here's Tuppence the cat, 85 in human years, doing a bit of swatting up on her history! No, not really! Actually, my youngest son had been sitting there with his history book and had just got up to get something only to find his warm spot had been filched by the cunning feline!

Have a great weekend won't you - and don't forget that Sale-a-bration ENDS on Tuesday, so don't miss out on those freebies!

See you next week,

2 comments:

  1. Love that bunny bag! If only I'd been into crafting when mine were small........sigh the eldest will be 30 this year
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Vicky. No surprise there though ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)