Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2015

More sneak peeks of brand new Stampin' Up products!

I bet you're dying to see more sneaky peeks from the upcoming Stampin' Up annual catalogue! Well, it was my niece's birthday last week and I couldn't resist using some of my brand new goodies for her gift set! Come and see:


Here's the card which I made with a set called Build a Birthday. This is such a fun set - you get to build your cake with the washi tape style stamps provided and add flags, bunting or candles! I added real washi to mine instead for a nice bit of texture :)


And, because I used the gorgeous new Bohemian washi, the card coordinated perfectly with the present which I'd wrapped in a sheet of the new Bohemian designer paper. Aren't these rich colours just LUSH?!

These sneaky peek items aren't available until 2nd June 2015, but there are plenty of gorgeous goodies in my online store - including bargains from the Clearance Rack, Retiring Products and Weekly Deals sections of my online shop! Just click the link below and enjoy having a browse :)


If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

My eldest son works so hard these days and seems so serious that I feel it's my duty to make him laugh. It's not easy though and I'm reduced to surprise tactics. "What on earth are you doing in this bowl?" I exclaimed yesterday, pulling out some leftovers from the fridge. "Oh! It's not you, it's a sausage!" You will be happy (but surprised perhaps!) to know that his pale, strained face relaxed into a grin at this :)

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky...
    Very very beautiful!
    Best regards Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Vicky-love the addition of the Washi tape!What a gorgeous array of goodies you created!
    Hugs,Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh . . . thanks for another sneak peek xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great fun card and I love the addition of the washi tape
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)